- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 4 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon into a bowl; fluff with a fork. Add cilantro, red bell pepper, cucumber and onions.
- Add cilantro, red bell pepper, cucumber and onions.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, agave, salt, and black pepper.
- Add to quinoa mixture, and toss well. Top with seeds.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8.6g | Fiber: 4g