Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Acai Icelandic Yogurt Dip
Another soon-to-be Summer classic that is bursting with flavor.Print Pin Rate
- 8 cube watermelon 4 oz
- 8 cube honeydew melon 4 oz
- 8 cube cantaloupe 4 oz
- 8 large strawberries 4 oz
- 2 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 6 oz Siggi's Icelandic non-fat acai berry yogurt greek yogurt will work too
- 3 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 8 lemon grass sticks (or bamboo skewers)
- mint leaves for garnish, do not chop
- Mix the fruit together and cover with the honey and chopped mint; marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Assemble the kabobs by alternating the fruit with mint leaves on the lemon grass sticks/skewers.
- Grill fruit kabobs over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Icelandic yogurt (or Greek) in individual bowls for dipping. Garnish yogurt with mint leaf.
Serving: 1skewer | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g