- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup garlic chopped
- 1 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 16 oz solid pack tomatoes
- 3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 oz anchovies jarred or canned
- 1/2 cup sherry wine or white wine
- 3 cup clam juice
- 1 large sprig fresh basilico
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 Dungeness crab last 10 min
- 2 lb cherrystone clams last 15 min
- 1 lb shrimp last 5 min
- 1 lb mussels last 5 min
- Add any fish you like last 5 min
- 2 cup water
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Sauté onions, garlic, parsley, celery and green pepper in oil with anchovies until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, paprika, celery salt to taste, crushed chili and sherry wine. Cook at low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add water. Cook on low heat slowly for one hour.
- Add shell fish during the last 15 minutes of cooking. Any fresh fish or shellfish may be used. *Sauce should not be thick.
- Prepare pasta according to directions 15 minutes prior to completion of cioppino.
- Serve hot in a bowl over hot pasta.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g