- 4 endives
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Wash and cut endives length wise
- Wisk vinegar with EVOO until emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a pastry brush or basting brush (best brushes are at Sur La Table) coat the endives thoroughly with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Grill 4-5 minutes on medium heat with outer side touching the grill. Serve warm
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g