Watermelon Coconut Granita
A delicious Summertime frozen treat. Cool off as the weather heats up with this frozen treat.Print Pin Rate
- 4 cup fresh watermelon
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or ZSweet
- Place fruit in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add coconut milk, lime and sweetener and blend for 10 more seconds. Do not blend to long because the mixture will turn foamy.
- Pour mixture into 8x8 inch metal baking dish.
- Freeze for 2 hours and scrape mixture with a spoon until the whole dish is "scraped" into frosty granules.
- Return to freezer and continue to scrape every 30 minutes for another 2 hours and serve.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fat: 1.5g