Purple and Sweet Potato Fries with Herb Dip
This new spin on fries is super high-presentation and surprisingly easy. No peeling necessary.Print Pin Rate
- 1 lb purple potatoes (or sweet potatoes if you cannot find purple)
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- sea salt
- cooking spray
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and cut potatoes in to 1/2 inch wide pieces, each piece cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Place strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle herbs de Provence, sea salt and pepper over potatoes and lightly toss potatoes to evenly distribute seasonings
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Place baking sheet at the top 1/3 of the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Using a spatula gently turn over fries and coat again with cooking spray. Roast for another 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl and mix with a spoon until herbs are well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh flat leaf parsley and serve with potato fries.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 27mg | Fiber: 3g