Holy Guacamole & Skinny Chips
About as simple and delicious as you can get, guacamole from fresh, ripe avocados is a great way to get youself some flat-belly MUFA'sPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 teaspoon red onion, finely diced, divided
- 2 teaspoon jalapeno, seeded and minced and divided
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoon cilantro, divided
- 1 bag white corn tortillas (10 in a pack), cut into eighths
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a medium sized bowl use the back for a spoon to mash half of the cilantro, onion, jalapeno and salt together.
- Add the avocados and gently mash them with a fork until they are slightly chunky yet smooth.
- Fold in the remaining cilantro, onion and jalapeno into the mixture. Stir in lime juice to taste. Serve with warm chips
- Coat an 11 x 16 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cut tortillas evenly in pan.
- Spray top of tortillas with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with fresh salsa.
Serves 4; serving size 1/2 c Guac, 16 chips
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g