Watermelon Coconut Creamsicles
Remember the sound of the Ice Cream Man? I remember all us kids went running for a dollar and our bicycles when we heard those chimes. Remember Rocketpops? Well here's my little healthy throwback.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup fresh watermelon
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 5 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or ZSweet
- Place fruit in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and sweetener and blend for 10 more seconds. Do not blend too long because the mixture will turn foamy.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (I use BPA-free frozen treat tray by Kidco), and freeze overnight.
- To serve, run warm water over the outside of the treat tray to loosen.
Serving: 1pop | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fat: 1.5g