In California we've literally got fresh organic peaches falling from the trees here in the Summertime. The only challenge is to figure out more delicious ways to eat 'em. Here's one more peachy treat, for breakfast this time.Print Pin Rate
- 6 oz low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium peach, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, dried and unsalted
- 1 tablespoon honey use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Using a tall parfait glass, layer the following ingredients: peaches, raspberries, yogurt, pumpkin seeds, and honey.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients have been used.
- Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well and enjoy.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g