Mini Bagel Pizzas
Pizza. It is one of those soul-satisfying foods that is generally the enemy of weight loss due to the huge amount of fat and calories in most pizzas. But when you need it there just is no substitute. That's why I had to create this quick & healthy version.Print Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 toaster size whole wheat bagel
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, divided
- 2 black olives sliced
- bell peper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread ¼ cup marinara sauce on each half of bagel.
- Add cheese, olives, and your favorite veggies and place on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Toast in over for 10 minutes or until desired doneness. *Can also be done in a toaster oven.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g