Arugula Pomegranate Salad
Oh, how I love arugula, also known as "rocket" in Italy! You'll immediately know when you find good arugula because it brings a burst of flavor and freshness like no other. Arugula's secret? Glucosinolates! These natural substances infuse it with that delightful peppery flavor and scent. Arugula may also help reduce inflammation!Don’t forget to pair this salad with my famous Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing! (link to dressing in recipe notes below)Print Pin Rate
- 4 cups organic arugula
- ½ cup candied pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- ½ cup goat cheese cut into small pieces
- Place the arugula in a large salad bowl and evenly distribute the pomegranate arils over the entire salad, giving the salad a pretty red covering.
- Next evenly distribute the goat cheese pieces over the pomegranate arils.
- Next evenly distribute the candied nuts.
- Pour the dressing over all, toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.