Simple Roasted Brussles Sprouts
My latest recipe video is all about the magic of Brussels Sprouts. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside—these little green gems are a must-have side dish for your holiday feast. Get ready to impress your guests with this easy, yet incredibly delicious recipe! This step-by-step guide will help you achieve golden-brown goodness.Print Pin Rate
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts halved
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Clean and trim off the ends of the sprouts and tear away any dead outer leaves and cut in half.
- Mix sprouts in a large bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Spread the sprouts in one even layer on a large sheet pan.
- Roast for 35 minutes, mix the sprouts after 15 minutes to cook evenly.
- Serve immediately.