Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Unlock the magic of Balsamic packed with antioxidants and potential heart health perks, it's a tasty way to nourish your body. Everyone needs a simple go-to salad dressing that you can remember by heart and this is my personal favorite. The way I memorized this recipe is I tell myself, “one part vinegar, two parts oil, and 1 tablespoon each of mustard and honey."Whenever there is a gathering my friends always ask me to make this dressing along with my famous arugula pomegranate salad with candied nuts and goat cheese, it's a match made in heaven! Let's drizzle the goodness together – your taste buds will thank you!Print Pin Rate
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar (get a tart vinegar….not the sweet syrup kind)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Using a medium metallic mixing bowl and a wire whisk…
- First, pour balsamic, Dijon, and honey and whisk together.
- Next slowly drizzle oil while continuously whisking without stopping until dressing is thickened.
- Add salt, and pepper to taste