Tuscan Kale Salad
Ready for a delicious and healthy twist to your mealtime? Check out our recipe for a Tuscan Kale Salad with a protein punch! Cannellini beans and cherry tomatoes take this dish to a whole new level - adding sweetness and zest to your plate. Plus, did you know this salad can help you burn that belly fat? With 7 grams of monounsaturated fatty acids, it's a win-win.Kale is the star of the show here, packed with vitamins A, C, and K, along with calcium and iron. But that's not all - its high fiber content promotes better digestion and boosts your immune system by keeping your gut happy and healthy which is important during the start of cold and flu season! Buon appetito!Print Pin Rate
- 1 bunch kale
- ½ cup canned cannellini beans (white kidney beans) rinsed and drained
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Christine’s Homemade Croutons (check out my recipe for these delicious croutons, link below in recipe notes)
- Wash the kale and tear out the stems.
- Cut the leaves into 3⁄4-inch-wide ribbons and set aside in a large salad bowl.
- [This salad was thoughtfully prepared to pair perfectly with my Parmesan Dressing! Check out my recipe link in the notes below and use in the next step]
- Pour the dressing on the kale and toss well (this dressing is quite thick). Let sit for 5 minutes so that the acid in the lemon juice can begin to break down the fibers and soften the kale.
- Add the cannellini beans, tomatoes, and croutons and give the salad one more thorough toss.