Sautéed Green Beans
These Sautéed Green Beans are not only healthy and tasty but also a feast for the eyes. Simple, easy to prepare, and stunning in presentation—these beans boast a deep green hue with a beautiful shine. The secret? Just a touch of sugar for that irresistible gloss. Don't worry, we keep it healthy and delicious. Get ready to wow your guests with this dazzling side dish. A perfect complement to your Thanksgiving feast!Print Pin Rate
- 1 pound green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Wash the beans by placing them in a colander and thoroughly rinsing them under cool water. Pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Line the green beans up on a cutting board so that the tips are even. Use a sharp knife to cut off the tips with one slice.
- Flip the green beans around and realign them so that the tips on the other side are even. Again, slice off the tips with a single motion.
- Blanch green beans by placing in boiling water for 1 minute and then move them to an ice bath.
- Place frying pan on medium heat. Place butter and sugar into a frying pan, and add green beans, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.