Pumpkin Ginger Parfait
I made over this fantastic Thanksgiving treat. Now it is super-quick and delicious. For this high-protein, healthy alternative I use the fantastic honey vanilla bean flavored Greek yogurt from Voskos (available in most grocery stores). It actually stands alone as a balanced, healthy half-meal on its own! So prepare this in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Then a few hours after the turkey dinner you can whip this one out and never interrupt your healthy eating plan. Your guests will love it.Print Pin Rate
- 1 small 0% Voskos Greek Yogurt, Honey Vanilla Bean Flavor
- 2 tablespoon Canned pumpkin
- 1 Ginger Snap, crumbled
- 1 Individual Weight Watchers carrot cake
- Nonfat whipped topping, spray can
- In a bowl mix Voskos Greek yogurt and canned pumpkin with a spoon.
- With a long spoon carefully place one third of this mixture into parfait glass. Do not let your spoon touch the edges.
- Crumble carrot cake into small pieces and put one third of it into the parfait glass.
- Squirt nonfat whipped topping over carrot cake to cover
- Crumble the ginger snap and sprinkle one third of the ginger snap crumbs over the whipped topping.
- Repeat steps until done.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3.5g