Mojitos Flaquitos (Skinny Mojito)
Nutrition Facts: Serves 1; 86 calories, 0 g protein, 8 g carb, 0 g fatPrint Pin Rate
- lime wedge
- fresh mint sprigs
- 1 strawberry
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- 3 1/2 oz club soda
- 1 teaspoon Palm Sugar Simply Syrup
- 1 teaspoon evaporated palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a medium sauce pan combine sugar and water, bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to cool before use. *This makes more then what is needed for 1 mojito. (*It’s much easier to multiply this recipe and make a batch simple syrup for 5-10 servings).
- Add simple syrup, lime, strawberry and mint springs to a highball or other cocktail glass and muddle ingredients.
- Add ice and top with rum and club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh mint leaves.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g