Quench your thirst with a family-Friendly twist! My refreshing Mojito Mocktail recipe is a crowd-pleaser with all the crisp, fresh flavor and none of the alcohol.Print Pin Rate
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp agave or sweetener of choice
- 10 10 mint leaves
- sparkling water
- wedged limes for garnish
- additional mint leaves for garnish
- In a small bowl, muddle together the lime juice, agave, and mint leaves, at least 1 min.
- Pour the muddled mixture into a glass with ice and pour the sparkling water over it.
- Mix lightly, place a lime wedge on the glass and enjoy!