Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots
It doesn't get much easier to make than this. Low-effort, high-presentation, high-taste, and high-health - just how I like it! As seen on The 700 Club.Print Pin Rate
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate (at least 70 percent cacao) finely chopped
- 18 oz Dried Turkish apricots
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Try running at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time and stirring in between.
- Work quickly and dip half of dried apricot into chocolate.
- Transfer to parchment –lined plate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set, about 1-2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Wrap in recycled brown paper dessert boxes purchased from your local restaurant supply store. Tie with ribbon and recipe gift tag.
Serving: 5dipped apricots | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g