- 3 oz fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 3 dandelion root tea bags
- 3 milk thistle tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 30 drop artichoke extract
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine 5 cups of water and the ginger in a large saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Add the tea bags and cinnamon sticks. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a large pitcher.
- Add the artichoke extract and lemon juice.
- Stir and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g