- 3 shot coconut milk, reduced fat
- 2 shot espresso
- 1 shot vanilla vodka
- 1 shot crème de cacao
- dark chocolate covered espresso beans, crushed
- dark chocolate flakes (shave them from a bar of dark chocolate)
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Dip rim of martini glass in coconut milk and then in crushed dark chocolate covered espresso beans.
- Garnish with dark chocolate flakes.
Nutrition facts per serving: 200 Calories Compared to a traditional chocolate martini: 2 shots of chocolate liqueur and 1 shot vodka, 4 oz. heavy cream-- 438 calories, 9 gm fat, 42 gm carb, 28.5 gm sugar!!!