Getting tired of turkey yet? Why not put a little south-of-the-border spin on your leftovers! I promise you'll be saying mucho mas to this spicy treat.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup leftover turkey finely chopped
- 1 packet low sodium Taco seasoning mix any brand
- 2/3 cup water
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared fresh salsa
- 2/3 cup fat-free refried black beans with jalapenos
- 2 tablespoon diced green chilies can
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup non-fat sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-low. Spray the pan with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the leftover turkey, the taco seasoning mix and the 2/3 cup water. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Add the salsa, beans, and chilies and cook for 2 minutes or until the liquid from the salsa has cooked off.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange the tortillas on the sheet.
- Spoon half of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up like a burrito. Fasten the burrito with a toothpick if necessary.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Serve with non-fat sour cream and garnish with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 9g