Skinny Pomegranate Bellini
Hey if you are going to drink, might as well have this antioxidant-loaded sparkler to help fight off those pesky free radicals. Fresh pomegranates are some of the best superfoods available so drink to that!Print Pin Rate
- crushed ice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 20 oz champagne
- 8 thin orange slices
- fresh pomegranate arils (seeds)
- Fill martini shaker halfway with crushed ice.
- Add Grand Marnier and pomegranate juice; shake well to chill.
- Strain into 8 glass flutes.
- Add 5 tablespoons Champagne per glass
- Garnish with orange slices and a few pomegranate arils (seeds) and serve immediately.
- Serves 8 (Serving size about ½ cup.)
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 93kcal