Simple Sautéed Mushrooms
Get ready to elevate your side dish game with our simple sautéed mushrooms recipe! Not only are these mushrooms delicious, but they're also brimming with health benefits that will leave you feeling fantastic.In the video below, I'll walk you through the steps to create these sautéed mushrooms - the perfect, healthy accompaniment to any meal. With their incredible flavor and numerous health benefits, they're a win-win for your taste buds and your well-being.Print Pin Rate
- 24 oz cremini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Clean mushrooms with a dry paper towel, wipe off any dirt. Do not run under water or they will become soggy and yucky. Thinly slice each mushroom.
- Melt butter on medium heat in a large frying pan
- Add sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Saute for about 5 -10 minutes or until mushrooms and thoroughly cooked
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme
- Serve immediately
I'm absolutely smitten with mushrooms, and here's why you should be too: 🌱 Nutrient-rich: Cremini mushrooms are a good source of essential nutrients like vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), and B5 (pantothenic acid), as well as minerals like selenium, copper, and phosphorus. 🍂 Rich in Selenium: These delectable fungi are a fantastic source of selenium, a vital mineral that assists your body in producing antioxidant enzymes, providing an extra layer of protection for your health. ☀️ Sunshine-Inspired Vitamin D: Did you know that mushrooms grown in sunlight are a unique source of vitamin D in the world of produce? They're like a little burst of sunshine on your plate! 🛡️ Immune support: Cremini mushrooms contain beta-glucans, which can help boost the immune system and may have potential in reducing the risk of infections.