Christine's Easy Pesto
Today we are modifying our easy vegan pesto recipe for our non-vegan foodies Join us while we create this flavorful pesto using easy-to-find ingredients. This super simple homemade pesto is quick, delicious, and it's perfect for whipping up at home! Dive in and become a pesto aficionado!Print Pin Rate
- 1 Blender or Food Processor
- 2 cups tightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the basil, cheese, pine nuts, cayenne, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
- With the machine running, slowly pour in the oil.
- Blend until mixture looks bright green and thick, about 45 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You can find my Vegan Pesto Recipe by clicking here