A hot & healthy Asian stir-fry dinner that you can get on the table in under 10 minutes (and only 1 pan to wash!).Print Pin Rate
- 1 tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil (Trader Joe's)
- 1 lb Foster Farms frozen grilled Chicken Breast Strips,
- Kirkland Select Stir Fry Vegetables (Costco)
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce (Iron Chef or Island Soyaki from Trader Joe's)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked (I highly recommend Village Harvest brown rice from Costco if you can find it)
- Heat up large pan over medium high heat.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil if you don’t have coconut oil).
- Throw in a pound of frozen chicken breast strips and frozen stir-fry veggies.
- Toss or stir with a spatula until everything is hot (5 to 7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, microwave the frozen brown rice according to package directions.
- When chicken and veggies are hot, add a drizzle of Iron Chef teriyaki glaze (eyeball it, start with a little and add more if necessary).
- Stir until everything is coated and hot. Serve over rice and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 9g