Tortilla Chip Chicken Enchiladas
This is a KLOVE Food Swap from listener Jessie Bonebrake (wow what a name) who had a favorite enchilada recipe that included 5 cups of cheese and an entire bag of Doritos! Here's my healthy version.Print Pin Rate
- 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 14 oz (1 Can) fire roasted tomatoes, organic
- 14 oz (1 Can) enchilada sauce, mild
- 1/2 bag Doritos, baked
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, fat free, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, low fat, shredded
- 2.8 oz (1 can) black olives, sliced, organic
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, non fat
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté chicken cubes with garlic, salt, pepper, onions, bell pepper and jalapeno pepper for 5 minutes on medium heat add fire roasted tomatoes and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- When done remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add fat free cheese, olives and tortilla chips, mix well.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish, tilt dish to evenly spread sauce across the bottom.
- Next, pour meat, cheese and tortilla chip mixture into the baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining low fat cheese evenly over the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Garnish with non fat sour cream and fresh cilantro.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g