Steak Chimichurri Sauce
I like recipes like this. You throw everything into the food processor or the blender - and hit the switch. You can't go wrong. It's so easy it seems like it ought to be illegal.*Please note that this recipe is for the sauce and not for the steak itselfPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 medium Meyer Lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Italian parsley fresh
- 3/4 cup cilantro fresh
- 1/3 cup mint fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse for approximately 1 minute.
- Drizzle over a freshly grilled, sliced steak.
Nutrition facts for Chimichurri with 4 ounces of grilled top sirloin steak: 240 calories, 15 grams fat, 21 grams protein, 5 grams carb, 1 grams fiber.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g