Christine's Crunchy Asian Salad
Christine Avanti-Fischer walks you through the process of creating a mouthwatering and nutritious Asian salad that's both crunchy and satisfying in the video for this recipe. This salad is not only visually appealing but also packed with essential nutrients and vitamins to fuel your day. Whether you're looking to explore new flavors or adopt a healthier lifestyle, this recipe is perfect for you!So, whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this step-by-step tutorial is designed to help you create a stunning Asian Crunchy Salad that will elevate your salad game by combining fresh vegetables and a delightful mix of textures that will leave your taste buds craving more.For the perfect dressing to compliment this beautiful salad, check out my recipe for my Cilantro Chili Lime Dressing (link to recipe can be found in recipe notes).Print Pin Rate
- 2 bunches Romaine lettuce shredded
- ¼ head Green cabbage shredded
- ¼ head Napa cabbage shredded
- 2 cups Red cabbage shredded
- 2 cups Shredded carrot
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- ½ Red bell pepper julienned
- ¼ cup Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 small Red jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1 small Green jalapeño thinly sliced
- 2 Green onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful Fresh cilantro roughly cut
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds toasted
- Toss all of your ingredients in a large salad bowl and serve.
- Place in a large metallic bowl and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Enjoy with my Cilantro Chili Lime Dressing as mentioned above! Christine's Tip: You can add grilled chicken or salmon for protein to this recipe and you can also add quinoa or brown rice for healthy carbs!