- 2 Slices large whole wheat bread
- 1 1/2 slices light Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 slices low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 small organic Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh organic oregano, finely chopped
- olive oil spray
Place the Swiss cheese on one side of a slice of bread. Then place sliced tomato on top and sprinkle with oregano.
Follow with the Cheddar cheese and second piece of bread.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Spray the outside of the sandwich with olive oil spray. Cook sandwich 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and bread is toasty. If cheese isn't melting, cover the pan and check every minute until done.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g