Santorini Lemon Feta Dip with Kalamata Relish and Pita Chips
One bite. That's all it will take to sweep your taste buds away to the stunningly beautiful Greek islands.Soak up the Mediterranean flavor with this tangy Greek dip that is almost better than being there.I had the pleasure of showing the adorable Kym Johnson from DWTS how to make this little creation for a TV Guide segment. It came out great!Print Pin Rate
- 1 oz can of cannelloni beans (white kidney beans)
- Juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup italian parsley
- 1/4 cup oregano, fresh
- 1 cup crumbled low fat feta
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cucumber, brenoise (diced very small)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, thinly diced
- 8 pita bread, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- In a food processor, combine white beans, garlic, feta, parsley, oregano, lemon juice, lemon zest, and olive oil.
- Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cucumber, red onion, chives and season with salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss the pita bread with olive oil, paprika and oregano to lightly coat.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve dip in a shallow bowl with relish nested in the middle
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g