Healthy Holiday Pumpkin Mini Loaves
These moist little heart-warmers make great healthy Christmas gifts straight from your kitchen. The real surprise is that they are good for you. As seen on The 700 Club.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup egg whites raw
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin canned
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar white
- 1/2 cup Splenda for baking
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon clove ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 5 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine first six ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine baking soda, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and flour.
- Pour liquid mixture with dry mixture and mix well. Pour mixture into mini loaf pans, filling pans half the way to allow room for bread to rise. Bake for 25 minutes or until you can poke a toothpick into center that comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack for 20 minutes, wrap loaves in colored plastic wrap and tie with a festive ribbon.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g