|Serves||10 - 12|
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (1/2 medium Meyer lemon)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Italian parsley (fresh)
- 3/4 cups cilantro (fresh)
- 1/3 cup mint (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Siriracha hot chili sauce
About This Recipe
I like recipes like this. You throw everything into the food processor or the blender - and hit the switch. You can't go wrong. It's so easy it seems like it ought to be illegal.
Makes 10-12 servings, 1 tablespoon each Nutrition facts per tablespoon: 85 calories, 7 grams fat, 1 gram protein, 4 grams carb, 1 gram fiber.
Nutrition facts for Chimichurri with 4 ounces of grilled top sirloin steak: 240 calories, 15 grams fat, 21 grams protein, 5 grams carb, 1 grams fiber.
*Please note that this recipe is for the sauce and not for the steak itself
|Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse for approximately 1 minute.|
|Drizzle over a freshly grilled, sliced steak.|